Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May sale dates....

I know...I know....it has been WAY to long!! I didn't post pictures either....I am really in the dog house!


I had a few computer glitches that have been resolved. So I am back!! And I have the next sale dates too. Were not going to open this weekend so that we can celebrate mothers day with our families. The date will be Thursday, May 12th, through Saturday, May 14th, 10-3.

So that means one more week of collecting, painting, hunting...etc. Which means so many beautiful new pieces.
A gorgeous buffet, a beautiful black wardrobe, and an adorable little white hutch will all be there. And so much more. I will be back with pictures, I promise!!

Have a safe and happy weekend. And happy mothers day to all of the special mothers out there. I hope you have a special day with those you love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook