Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring has sprung!!!

Wow, the last sale was fantastic!! Thank you so much for being such awesome customers!! You all are what makes this so much fun for Janie and myself.



Spring is here....finally! And the weather is going to be gorgeous this weekend, yay!! That means lots of hunting and gathering for the next sale in April!

We have decided to change our hours up a bit. We will be open Thursday through Saturday, 10-3. April 7th-9th.

So far I have a garage FULL and I know Janie does too. Just to give you a teaser....a china cabinet, dressers galore, very cool side tables, and an adorable scalloped book case will all make their debut in April! I will try to get pictures up well in advance but, don't stone me if it doesn't happen. It's hard work hunting, painting, transporting, and taking care of the kiddos. But, I will do my best!!

Enjoy this beautiful weather and keep checking back for updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook