Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More eye candy...

I thought I would share a couple more pictures with everyone. (**Disclaimer** I am NOT in any way shape or form a photographer so work with me). If there is a specific piece you have questions about then feel free to email me with any questions. These will be the last few pictures I share (I don't want to give to much away before Saturday).

 I have had quite a few people asking to purchase things in advance and I am so thrilled with the interest. But to be fair to everyone I just can't do any pre-sales. I'm sorry :( I hope this will not upset any one but, I don't want you all showing up to an empty house on Saturday! If there is a specific piece you have questions about please feel free to email me with any questions.





Hope you all can make it Saturday from 9 - 2!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook